15 Reasons You Should Gloss Your Hair Instead Of Dyeing It
Is your hair looking dull? The post 15 Reasons You Should Gloss Your Hair Instead Of Dyeing It appeared first on Her Beauty.
Is your hair looking dull? If you want to jazz it up before dreary winter comes your way, don’t think about dyeing that gorgeous head of hair. Instead, gloss it! You might have never heard of a hair gloss before, but it’s taking the beauty world by storm, and for good reason. A hair gloss is essentially a dye job minus the long-term commitment. If you want to dye your hair but have trouble maintaining color or that tone is just off, a hair gloss can magically correct while adding a colorful vibrancy. Dye is tough on those strands, but your hair will never look healthier than after a gloss treatment. Here are all the reasons you should give them a try.
What exactly is a hair gloss?
A gloss is a temporary treatment that can boost your hair’s health and shade. They help even out tones and add shine. There are semi-permanent glosses, generally used in salons, which mix pigment and developer, unlike straight-up hair dye which just stains your precious locks.
1. Hair glossing can fine tune your shade’s evenness, taking out discolored looks or brassiness that no amount of purple shampoo can help.
2. Glosses can be customized and are usually mixed just for a client and their unique needs and hair type.
3. They have more of a subtle transformation that encourages shine but has a subtle, non-dramatic nature that most direct dyes don’t.
4. Because it only takes approximately five minutes to half an hour. This time will range by hair porosity — thicker hair takes longer to grab, but on other hair types, a color might attach more easily. For such a gorgeous improvement to happen in a short amount of time (while breathing in minimal chemicals) sounds dreamy.
5. They last about a month if you use a color-safe conditioner and rinse in cold water, which is known to preserve colors.
The post 15 Reasons You Should Gloss Your Hair Instead Of Dyeing It appeared first on Her Beauty.