Who Is Chloe Bailey: 20 Must-Know Facts
Nowadays, it feels rare to find wholesome, unproblematic celebrities. But Chloe Bailey is exactly that. The post Who Is Chloe Bailey: 20 Must-Know Facts appeared first on Her Beauty.
Nowadays, it feels rare to find wholesome, unproblematic celebrities. But Chloe Bailey is exactly that. The actress and singer got discovered on the internet, and soon after earned herself a records deal and two Grammy nominations.
Still, she never let the fame get to her head. She’s a grounded, kind and inspiring role model to her fellow young queens around the globe, and we wanted to celebrate with some little-known facts about her.
1. Chloe Bailey is both an actress and a singer — she’s part of the sibling R&B sensation, Chloe X Halle. She also stars on Grown-Ish with Yara Shahidi.
2. Chloe Bailey’s birthday is July 1, 1998, making her 22 years old.
3. Bailey’s zodiac sign is Cancer, which speaks to the energy she gives off. Her vibe is caring, loyal, intuitive, and protective. We certainly see that last one when anyone comes for her sis!
4. Chloe Bailey looks taller than she is — in reality, she’s just 5 feet and 5 inches tall, or 1.65 meters. Average height for an everything but average queen.
5. The beautiful Chloe is an all American cutie from the south. She grew up in Atlanta before moving to LA, California with her family for her acting and singing career in 2012.
6. Contrary to common belief, Chloe and Halle are actually not twins. Chloe Bailey is actually two years older than her sister, but the two are so close and look so similar that people thought they were twins.
7. Chloe isn’t just a singer and actress — she can put songwriter and producer under her belt as well, since she co-writes all of her songs. She’s also a producer on many of her songs including Baby Girl and The Kids Are Alright.
8. Beyonce isn’t in their bloodline, but they are signed to her label Parkwood! Additionally, the celebrity has called the girls her “family” several times, which is pretty adorable. They were even in her Lemonade film.